Our COVID-19 Response
The measures outlined below are temporary and effective from Saturday 23rd March 2022, until further notice. We kindly ask for
your support and patience as we navigate through this new phase of studio operations.
Our COVID-19 Safe Plan
- On top of our regular cleaning procedures, we have a sanitisation process in line with current Government advice.
All our teachers have undertaken the COVID-19 Infection Control Training course provided by the Department of Health and Aspen Medical.
- There will be hand sanitiser available throughout the studio and soap available in the bathrooms.
We will not be hiring out any yoga mats or towels, so you must bring your own. No mat and/or towel = no class. There are no exceptions in
this current environment.
- Showers are open and cleaned regularly.
Our New Studio Procedures for Class Attendance
- Please remain in your car downstairs until 20 minutes before class starts.
Please do not congregate or wait in the stairwell as you will be asked to move back to your car. We share this space with the Martial
Arts Studio across the hall, so it is important that people can come and go freely.
- Please sanitise your hands upon entering the studio, check in with the teacher and check in using the QR code.
- Please respect everyone’s personal space while moving through the studio and common areas.
If you have a spouse or friend dropping you off or collecting you from the studio, we kindly ask that they remain in their car
downstairs. This is for their health and safety as well as our students.
Please do not put any disposable masks in the bathroom bins. They must be taken home as we do not have the facilities to dispose of
How You Can Help
- Look out for one another and be understanding and kind!
Please help us by following the above procedures for class attendance and follow the advice of your teacher before, during and after class.
- Please come dressed ready in your Yoga/Pilates Gear.
- Please bring your own yoga mat and towel.
- If you are at all unwell, please stay at home!
Our Temporary Terms + Conditions due to COVID-19
Effective Saturday 23rd March 2022 until further notice. These Temporary Terms + Conditions apply to all existing Memberships and
Passes, and to all passes purchased from March 23 onward. By purchasing a pass and/or booking a class, you agree to our COVID-19
Safe Plan above and Temporary Terms and Conditions below.
- Class sizes will be in line with current Victorian Government regulations.
- Under this current level of Government COVID guidelines, bookings are recommended for class but are not required.
- Under this current level of Government COVID guidelines, there is no cancellation policy.
Scheduling and Operational Changes
- The current schedule is subject to change without notice.
Fahrenheit Yoga + Pilates reserves the right to change the above COVID-19 Safe Plan and Temporary Terms and Conditions in line with