Our COVID-19 Response
The measures outlined below are temporary and effective from Monday 18th January 2021 until further notice. We kindly ask for your
support and patience as we navigate through this new phase of studio operations.
Our COVID-19 Safe Plan
- On top of our regular cleaning procedures, we have a sanitisation process in line with current Government advice.
All our teachers have undertaken the COVID-19 Infection Control Training course provided by the Department of Health and Aspen Medical.
- There will be hand sanitiser available throughout the studio and soap available in the bathrooms.
We will not be hiring out any yoga mats or towels, so you must bring your own. No mat and/or towel = no class. There are no exceptions in
this current environment.
- Showers are open and cleaned regularly.
- During this time, we will be unable to provide apples or mints.
- There will be no hands-on adjustments during class.
Our New Studio Procedures for Class Attendance
Masks should still be carried with you to and from the studio, but you are not obligated to wear them inside the studio or in the hot
Remember to bring a zip lock bag to place your mask in if you wear a mask in the studio and you remove it while practicing. This is to
ensure your mask remains clean and does not get wet from the humidity in the room.
- Please remain in your car downstairs until 20 minutes before class starts.
Please do not congregate or wait in the stairwell as you will be asked to move back to your car. We share this space with the Martial
Arts Studio across the hall, so it is important that people can come and go freely.
- Please sanitise your hands upon entering the studio.
- Please maintain 1.5m distance while queueing to check in.
- Please align the top centre of your mat with one of the Fahrenheit logos on the floor.
- All students must be out of the studio promptly after class has finished as we close and sanitise for the next class.
- Please respect everyone’s personal space while moving through the studio and common areas.
If you have a spouse or friend dropping you off or collecting you from the studio, we kindly ask that they remain in their car
downstairs. This is for their health and safety as well as our students.
Please do not put any disposable masks in the bathroom bins. They must be taken home as we do not have the facilities to dispose of
How You Can Help
- Look out for one another and be understanding and kind!
Please help us by following the above procedures for class attendance and follow the advice of your teacher before, during and after class.
- Please come dressed ready in your Yoga/Pilates Gear.
- Please bring your own yoga mat and towel.
- If you are at all unwell, please stay at home!
Our Temporary Terms + Conditions due to COVID-19
Effective Monday 14th December 2020 until further notice. These Temporary Terms + Conditions apply to all existing Memberships and
Passes, and to all passes purchased from December 14 onward. By purchasing a pass and/or booking a class, you agree to our COVID-19
Safe Plan above and Temporary Terms and Conditions below.
- All Monthly Studio Memberships will be reactivated.
All passes that were valid on Sunday 22nd March 2020 will be reactivated with the remaining pass validity added on from Monday 9th
Pricing and New Passes
Due to the current Victorian Government regulations surrounding class sizes, we are unable to offer our Introductory Pass, Welcome Back
Pass, 6 Month Unlimited Pass or 12 Month Unlimited Pass for purchase.
- All other pass options are available.
- Class sizes will be in line with current Victorian Government regulations.
- Under this phase of restrictions, there is no class attendance limit. Please practice as many times as you wish!
Prepaid Bookings are COMPULSORY through the MindBody App or Website. We cannot accept bookings
over the phone, via email or through social media.
We will not be accepting walk ins during this time. If you do not book and come to the studio, unfortunately we will need to turn you away.
- Bookings open a week in advance.
We are unable to offer waitlists for classes during this time. Please check back as if someone cancels, then spots become available.
- By purchasing a pass, you agree to this Booking Policy.
- Due to the Government restriction on class sizes, our Cancellation Policy is 6 hours from the time of your class.
Cancellations must be made through the MindBody App or Website. We are unable to accept cancellations over the phone, via email or
through social media.
- Cancellations outside the 6-hour window will not be charged a fee.
- Cancellations inside the 6-hour window will be charged a Late Cancellation Fee of $26, the casual class rate.
- No Shows will be charged a Late Cancellation Fee of $26, the casual class rate.
- This Cancellation Policy applies to all memberships/passes.
- By purchasing a pass and/or booking a class, you agree to this Cancellation Policy.
Scheduling and Operational Changes
- The current schedule is subject to change without notice.
Fahrenheit Yoga + Pilates reserves the right to change the above COVID-19 Safe Plan and Temporary Terms and Conditions in line with