We are beyond excited to be welcoming you all back to Fahrenheit this Friday 18th June!
Bookings are required for all classes and open 3 days in advance, so bookings are now open for Friday and Saturday.
Once again we are navigating through our new normal, so we have some policies and procedures in
place for attending classes.
Please take a read and be patient and kind to one another as we take the first steps in reopening after this lockdown!
Prepaid bookings are compulsory for all classes and unfortunately,
we cannot take walk ins during this time.
All prepaid bookings must be made through the MindBody App (you can use it on your Apple
or Android device) or website.
We are unable to take phone or email bookings.
- Classes are limited to 4 per week, to give everyone a chance to get into the hot room.
- You must bring your own mat and towel as we are not hiring these out. No mat and/or towel = no class.
You must wear a mask in all areas of the studio while not in class. In line with DHHS recommendations, you can remove your mask while
exercising if you are out of breath/puffing. This will be different for everyone. If you arrive without a mask, you will be unable to
enter the studio.
- Please bring a zip lock bag into the hot room to place your mask in if you need/want to remove it to practice.
- Showers are open!
- Please remain in your car downstairs until 20 minutes before class starts.
Please do not congregate or wait in the stairwell as you will be asked to move back to your car. We share this space with the Martial Arts
Studio across the hall, so it is important that people can come and go freely.
- Please sanitise your hands upon entering the studio, check in with your teacher and the QR code.
Move into the hot room, move into the left or right section, centre your mat behind the marker on the floor (see the pic below!), and have
a great class!
Due to the Government restrictions, our cancellation policy is 6 hours.
- You can cancel your class 6 hours or more from the class start time with no Late Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations within the 6-hour window or no-shows will be charged a Late Cancellation Fee of $26, which is the casual class rate.
- This Cancellation Policy applies to all memberships.
We will see you on the mat on Friday!