It has been a long 8 months, but we are so excited to be welcoming everyone back to the studio! We reopen on Monday 9th November with the
first class of the day being Express 60 at 6.00am.
Things are slightly different to the last time we were set to reopen... so please make sure you read this carefully before booking classes.
- We have added 2 extra classes to the schedule - Wednesday 8.00pm Hot Pilates and Thursday 8.00pm Bikram.
- All Monthly Studio Memberships will be reactivated.
All passes valid on Sunday 22nd March will be reactivated, with the remaining pass validity added on from Monday 9th November 2020. We
ask for your patience during this time as this is a manual process!
- Class sizes will be in line with current Victorian Government regulations.
- BYO Mat, Towel and Water as we will not be hiring out mats or towels for hygiene purposes. No Mat and/or towel = no class!
- You must arrive at the studio and leave the studio wearing a mask. No mask = no class.
Please wear a mask in all areas inside the studio. The DHHS recommends "If you are doing exercise or physical activity where you are
out of breath or puffing, such as jogging or running, you do not need to wear a face mask."
You must bring a zip lock bag to place your mask in if you remove it while practicing. This is to ensure your mask remains clean and does
not get wet from the humidity in the room.
- Showers will be closed but toilets will be open.
Class attendance will be limited to 3 classes per week, per person, with a maximum of 2 afternoon/evening classes per week. This is to
give everyone a chance to get into the hot room!
Prepaid bookings are compulsory for all classes and unfortunately, we cannot take walk ins during this time. If you
attend the studio without a booking, we will sadly have to turn you away.
All prepaid bookings must be made through the MindBody App (you can use it on your Apple
or Android device) or website.
We are unable to take phone or email bookings.
Bookings open 3 days in advance. For example, bookings for Monday 9th November will open at midnight on Thursday 5th November. Bookings for
Tuesday 10th November will open at midnight on Friday 6th November.
- There are no waitlists for classes, so you need to check back to see if spots become available.
Due to the Government restriction on class sizes, our cancellation policy is 6 hours. You can cancel your class 6 hours
or more from the class start time with no Late Cancellation Fee. Cancellations within the 6-hour window or no-shows will be charged a Late
Cancellation Fee of $26, which is the casual class rate. This applies to all memberships.
- As always, if you are unwell please stay at home!
- Have a great first class back in the hot room and remember to take it easy!
Things will look a little different in the studio, so we will be releasing more information a few days before we reopen about our new
procedures for attending class.
For a complete version of our COVID-19 Safe Plan and our Temporary Terms and Conditions,
Please drop us an email if you have any questions, and we cannot wait to see you on the mat!
Darren and the Team at Fahrenheit